Oakleigh Forest Civic Association, Inc.
Minutes of the OFCA Board Meeting
June 13, 2017
Meeting Began at 7:02
Present: Bill Goodman, Steve Patrick, Kurt Heydt, Jessica Hermanstorfer, Tim Staines, Kurt Emrich, Frank Cingel, Mike Garland, and Natalie Staines
- Ahead of schedule in dues collection
- Most outstanding dues from the same homes in the community
- See report
- Saving money on costs this year with neighbors doing some of the labor
- Next event is Adult social for the Olympics for opening ceremonies.
- Labor breakfast to be coordinated later in the summer
- There is a light out to be fixed
- Dumpsters are on their way in July
- Pool is open.
- No new issues
- Waterfront is open
- Will need a new ramp in the future as we look at the budget. Could cost $15-$16k
- Fence around dumpster approved and to be built
- Chatter in Severna Park - Keeping an eye on what is said about the community
- Olympics coordination on schedule
Jessica Hermanstorfer, OFCA Secretary