Oakleigh Forest Civic Association, Inc.
Minutes of the OFCA Board Meeting
November 14, 2017
Meeting Began at 7:02
Present: Bill Goodman, Jason Mallare, Kurt Heydt, Jessica Hermanstorfer, Tim Staines, Steve Patrick, Kurt Emrich, Carey Hill, Mary Duncan, Frank Cingel, Mike Garland and Natalie Staines
- Not much has changed since the General Meeting in October.
- Copy of report provided for the files
- Musgrave - gave us a good deal for next year.
- We will do the mulch by ourselves, Musgrave will drop off. Saves about $3000.
- Before everything dies someone from Homestead gardens will tell us how to cut things back for the winter. Will keep us from large over growth and killing plants.
- Only $100 consulting fee.
- Santa Claus - Geoff Hermanstorfer will do unless no one else will do it
- Getting new lights all throughout the community
- Will take time. All new wiring in the front of yards verses going through the back of the yards
- Mailbox put in place at the pool. 22 & 24 Whittier Parkway. We are going to decommission the P.O. Box.
- Looking at ADA Playground equipment
- Getting some directories out to new houses
- Looking when to have a pool clean up
- Directories in the spring we will get out with new directories out for 2018
Website and Oakleaf:
- Turned off the water for the winter.
- President File Cabinet in Frank's basement
- Being moved to the Hermanstorfer's basement
ADA at the Pool
- 104 Stauffer Road - Fence and Shed request. Approved
- Beautiful plaque in honor of Liz Cingel approved
- Need to spearhead what is needed
- Have bid from Tricia's company and our current pool company
- Brandy agreed to start making calls
- John Theune looking into grants for ADA Compliance
- We will do an absentee ballot as well for the meeting
- Jessica will call the Library for a meeting spot
Jessica Hermanstorfer, OFCA Secretary